Nowadays, oven has been becoming more popular with housewives in preparing meal for family because owning an oven in the kitchen will be convenient for them. If you are wondering whether you should buy an oven for your family or not, these thing listed below will help you easily make a decision. Besides, you can refer some dishes that are easily made by an oven, too. In this article, via electric smoker reviews we hope you also find right one for your house.
5 reasons to get an oven in your kitchen.
- Easy to operate:
This is the main advantage of an oven. It just takes only from 10 to 15 minutes to oven heated and maintain the temperature staying at a stable level, so the food inside can be cooked perfectly. Simultaneously, the temperature control panel have multiple modes, so you can easily adjust the heat in the cooking process. This device is very handy for busy people. You just spend less one hour to prepare meals for the family with oven.
- Plentiful accessories
In an oven, there are many accessories that come with such skewer or small baking sheets … Moreover, some ovens have groove for grilling each type of food, while senior oven adds lights to help you easily view food inside.
- Easy to clean
Oven is designed with closed structures, which will not be smoky as gas stoves, or charcoal stoves. Additionally, you can also disassemble some parts of the oven to clean it.
- Diversify the grill mode
You can easily change the temperature inside oven during cooking. Many types of ovens are designed with many baking compartments, and each compartment is used for the preparation of each type of food. For example, if your oven has three compartments, you can use a low temperature compartment to reheat the food before meals, use an average temperature for processing vegetables and use higher compartment to grill barbecues.
- Safety issues
Oven can operate thanks to electrical power, which is safer than using coal gas or oil to cook, but you also need to comply with the instructions to avoid dangerous problems can occurring.
Some favorite food that use oven to grill
- Barbecued beef (Bulgogi):
Ingredients (2 persons):
– Beef: about 200-300gr. If the meat is the beef tenderloin-the most delicious one, meat will be very tender.
– 1 large onion (according to common recipe, people have tendency of using less onions, but after doing it by myself I see eating onions is also fascinating)
– Sesame: roasted until it turn into golden color, then slightly crush it into aromatic flavor.
– Sesame oil: approximately 1 teaspoon (tsp)
– Cooking oil: about 1-2 tsp
– Sugar: 2 tsp
– Soy sauce: about 2 ladles soup (it is up to you, but if beef is marinated in soy sauce slightly flooded out, it will be better. You should use light & fragrant soy sauce)
– Garlic: crush and peel it into small piece.
– Black pepper: powder
– White onion oil
– Mix the ingredients: soy sauce, sesame oil, cooking oil, sugar, black pepper, garlic, white onions and sesame.
– Beef after being sliced, marinate it in the mixture, and put the sliced onion in the same marinade.
– Cover this, and put in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours. Occasionally, you should shuffle it (put this mix in the room temperature is also okay)
– Place it in oven about 15-20p, sometime check that (When you do the first time may not fit pale salinity your taste, then next time you should remember to reduce spices)
- Grilled fish soy sauce:
– 2 pieces of fish fillets (about 400g)
– Soy sauce: about 3-4 tbs.
– Dried onion, garlic
– Sauce: 2 tbs
– Pepper, chili, sesame oil (1SP)
– Fish after thawing, cleaning, use an absorbent towel to dry the piece of fish.
– Chop onions, garlic, peppers into small piece.
– Marinate fish in all those ingredients, keep it in half of an hour or 1 hour to fish is totally absorbed.
– Put the fish in the oven (about 200 degrees), keep watching the process until the water in fish is drained.
Ingredients (raw materials for bakeries):
– 100g flour
– 65g butter
– 15g white sugar
– 35g icing sugar
– 25g egg
– 1 tube vanilla
– Melt the butter and mix with sugar and powdered sugar, then put beaten egg in this mix and shuffle until the mixture turns yellow. Next, divide into cake mold, place it in oven for 15 minutes.
Biscuits will become crispy, have salty-sweet taste that depends on your preference. You should store baked biscuits in glass jars, and you can enjoy them with a cup of hot tea in cold season. There is nothing nicer.
– 68g flour
– 5 eggs
– 72g sugar
– 56g fresh milk
– 56g butter
– 6g rhum
– Separate the white and yolk of eggs. For white part, put it in a clean, dry bowl, beat sugar and cotton up with vinegar. Boil butter to melt it and mix flour and milk together. Add 5 yolks into the flour mixture and 2 tablespoons wine of rhum. And then stir this gently, smoothly. Mix the flour mixture along with the white cream above until they become homogenous. Pour in the mold and bake it at 180 ° C temperature for 25 minutes.
– 200g flour
– 200g diameter
– 110g butter
– 2 eggs
– 13g baking powder
– 2 tube vanilla
– 125ml milk
– Using electric mixer beat the butter until it melts and diameter, and beat to mix with eggs, vanilla until we have a smooth and supple mix. Put flour in a bowl and mix with the baking powder, then beaten them together. Add milk slowly, then beat it until it is fluffy. Place the cupcake mold on paper and pour the batter into the cake mold. Bake at 180 ° C temperature for 10 minutes and cooled lifted.